About Me

I'm Renee! I live in a cute little town in Western Australia where I let my imagination flow. I'm a jewellery designer/metalsmith, which I am fortunate is not only my occupation but also my passion! Here you will see my work and my other joys. :)

Join Newsletter


We respect your time & privacy.

Cocoa Pod Live

MOTL
©2008 Cocoa Pod

Tuesday 23 December 2008

"The Every Two Month's Blog"

Hi... remember me? I am the mystery girl who keeps popping in every two months to apologize for not blogging. The sad thing is, the main reason why is because I keep forgetting my password, and once I go through my 102 passwords, it sort of kills the creativity. The other reason is because I am too lazy to upload photos to the computer, and a blog post without photos is... boring.

Todays duty is to clean my studio which was sparkling clean only a few weeks ago.

I have got a parcel waiting for me at the Post Office, and I am dying to know what it is. If it is supplies, I will probably be making a mess of my studio all over again this afternoon. If it is my new shoes, I will be having an aching back all tomorrow. :p

Oh, and I am very proud, because I will be cooking a big-bulk dinner for tonight. It would last me a week, but alas, it will probably be finished within 3 hours by my 22-year old brother. Gobbling it down and not even tasting that it is a gourmet roast, that boy will. Squashes, capsicum, sweet potato, peanut pumpkin, egg plant, etc, etc… mmmm. I am normally a fresh salad and tofu or seafood kind of girl, but it is good to have a change.

Okay, toodles for now! See you in two months time! haha

**photos from my trip to brisbane**

No comments: