About Me

I'm Renee! I live in a cute little town in Western Australia where I let my imagination flow. I'm a jewellery designer/metalsmith, which I am fortunate is not only my occupation but also my passion! Here you will see my work and my other joys. :)

Join Newsletter


We respect your time & privacy.

Cocoa Pod Live

MOTL
©2008 Cocoa Pod

Monday 4 February 2008

Other Whimsical Designers

I want these three things so badly, not that I have a baby nor know someone who has a baby. Fortunately, I have legs and the perfect place to put that pillow! Unfortunatly, two of them are out of stock, but if you would like it you could send a note to the seller and they will most likely be happy to remake them for you! :)

Knee socks: sans soucie
Pillow: olive
Onesies: pepper hem







(click images to be directed to item)

tags: inspiringfinds

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yes - very nice finds!