About Me

I'm Renee! I live in a cute little town in Western Australia where I let my imagination flow. I'm a jewellery designer/metalsmith, which I am fortunate is not only my occupation but also my passion! Here you will see my work and my other joys. :)

Join Newsletter


We respect your time & privacy.

Cocoa Pod Live

MOTL
©2008 Cocoa Pod

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Looking Back

Cocoa Pod as a babe at...

Market
First Market

Etsy
before v2

It's a lovely feeling looking back and seeing how much you have grown! Being the perfectionist that I am, it's embarrassing too. Speaking of perfection, I am learning that some things should not wait until it is 'perfect', because it never really is... or not for long. You always continue to grow and need larger 'clothes', 'food' and 'money', and I'm slowly accepting that.

Hooray for growth!

No comments: